THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

♥ why I miss you ♥

I get used to having you around, talking to you all the time
 

Your voice and your laughs
 

 No point in being naked.
 

We always find something to do together, even if it's cuddling
 

Things just don't seem as important when I'm not with you

My bed takes a long time to warm up
 

I rarely have anyone to have a conversation with
 

Eating just isn't fun if I don't get to compare my speed with you
 

It's futile to dance
 

I never go for walks by myself
 

I don't get to see any of your reactions, which can be real cute
 

Movies just aren't the same when I'm the only one watching
 

Phones with static is not nearly as good as face-to-face
 

It's harder for me to pick on you ;)
 

I can't see how cute you are today
 



0 comments: